Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Is it a realiable site?... from "Just a mom"

soooooo for my last blog I got all my  information from http://tourettenowwhat.tripod.com/all_about_tics.htm who got their information on tics from
From Chapter 2, pp. 24 - 26, of Tourette's Syndrome : Tics, Obsessions, Compulsions : Developmental Psychopathology and Clinical Care, by James F. Leckman, Donald J. Cohen, John Wiley & Sons; November 1998.
From Table 2.1, page 25, of Tourette's Syndrome : Tics, Obsessions, Compulsions:

But at the bottom of the website there disclaimer saying that this website saying that the website was made by "just a mom not a medical professional". So no I do not think it is the most realiable website to be using all thought I did find all the information to be accurate being that I have two sisters with tourettes and I already knew what that mom was telling me. 
kkkkk thanks bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment